The Posture Project Yoga & Massage
The Posture Project Infrared Sauna
Infrared Sauna Woodstock Marietta East Cobb Georgia
Infrared Sauna Woodstock Marietta East Cobb Georgia
Upright AngelsLife Changer Course

Try an Infrared Sauna Series!
(Great for Psoraisis, Cellulite, Weight Loss, Detoxification)
When scheduling online, Sauna sessions are listed under "Wellness or Integrative"

Our Infrared Sauna is a dry sauna using ceramic infrared heaters that produce radiant energy, which is the same as the heat from the sun, only without the harmful ultraviolet rays.  It is made of hemlock wood which will prevent most any allergic reactions from occurring in sensitive people.  

In an Infrared Sauna, the therapeutic operating temperature is much cooler, 110°-130°F, compared to a traditional sauna needing temperatures of 169°-200°F.  The air is more pleasant and easier to breathe, so one can withstand longer therapy sessions, resulting in increased sweat production and does not dry out the mucous membranes like conventional saunas.  The lower heat ranges may also be safer for those with cardiovascular risks. 

Less than 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving 80% available to be directly converted to heat within the body.  Therefore, it warms the body to a much greater depth (up to three inches) and effects more of our body‘s tissues.

Infrared Saunas can produce up to three times the sweat volume and is thought to be seven times more effective at detoxifying mercury, aluminum, cholesterols, nicotine, alcohol, and other environmental toxins than conventional saunas. 

LOSE WEIGHT - “Studies have shown a 30 minute far infrared sauna session can burn up to 200-600 calories.  As the body works to cool itself while using a far infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate.” Journal of the American Medical Association, August 1981.  Also, detoxifying the body can improve the digestive tract which will assist in weight loss.

REDUCE CELLULITE - Infrared heat penetrates approx. 1¾”-3” into your body and can effect our deeper body tissues, including fat cells. Because fat becomes water soluble at 110 degrees F, subcutaneous fat can be released along with the sweat and toxins. 

DETOX - "Detoxification" has in the last few years gained recognition in the medical community as an important factor in promoting health and even in the treatment and prevention of several chronic illnesses. Sauna heat therapy stimulates the body’s natural cleansing processes to help release toxins and bodily contaminants that have accumulated in cellular tissues. These contaminants are then channeled out through the lymphatic system and perspiration.  Psoraisis and eczema really respond well to infrared sauna treatments.

RELIEVE STRESS - Sauna heat therapy is an ideal way to relieve stress and improve sleep patterns. It now goes without question that stress is a latent precipitator and even cause of many chronic diseases. By relaxing the muscles and improving circulation, a sauna session reduces stress and promotes mental and physical well-being.  The sauna is also a great place to meditate or enjoy some peace and quiet.

RELIEVE PAIN  - Muscle pain also relieves easily with the heat of a sauna session.  By dilating blood vessels, improving circulation, and easing muscle tension, a sauna can provide relief from the pain of many different physical ailments. In particular, irritation and discomfort from various forms of arthritic, muscle, shoulder, neck and back pain can be significantly reduced.  With regular sauna use, these effects can be continual.  

  • Please be very hydrated (drink extra water and limit caffeine and sugar) before your session.
  • Do not use antihistamines the day you sit in the sauna. 
  • We give you a pitcher of filtered PiMag water to drink while you are inside. 
  • Most people go nude in the sauna, you can choose to bring swimwear if desired. You will be in a private room (not shared).
  • We ask that you remove all makeup before using the sauna to keep our towels unstained. (Makeup remover towelettes are provided)
  • A shower is not available for use at our studio.

Get 50% off Your First Infrared Sauna Session!

Single Session = $1 / minute

(any length up to 40 minutes)


Click here to purchase Sauna Gift Certificates.  

Our studio accepts Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Flex Spending Cards, Cash, and Personal Checks.
Crystal Therapy
Yoga Videos

The Posture Project, Yoga & Massage
303 Hickory Ridge Trail, 
Ste. 170
Woodstock, Ga  30188
Phone: (678) 494-3450
The Posture Project

The Posture Project

Sign up for our emails to gather great tools
to Get Back to YOU and
you'll receive a

The Posture Project Yoga & Massage
5 Easy Steps to
Optimal Health!
* indicates required

Tell a friend about this page
(678) 494-3450
Print our sauna waiver and contraindications.   Both to be completed before your first session.